Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Patience….


Patience...


I have to keep reminding myself that. I get so excited about the next season, I really need to stop and enjoy the season that I am in. God is good in every season.
(ASL, motherhood, stronger marriage, people knowing Jesus, no temper, battlefields of the mind, complete joy and happiness, no temptations, to name a few that I want more of and less of).
I know I'm not the only one who is in this season. But I am thankful to be actively seeking patience for things.


And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; Romans 5:3 (New American Standard Bible)


But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. Romans 8:25 (NIV 2010)


I WAITED patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1 (Amplified Bible)


But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV).

2 comments: